We have a mature and efficient IT support process that ensures your ICT is running smoothly and contributing to your operational success.
How we support you
- The industry leading systems we have in place allow us to provide a tailored service to you. We’ve refined them over time and now have a mature process, built in accordance with industry compliance and best practise in mind.
- They’re designed to be transparent, responsive and complete so we can guarantee great customer service and prompt resolution of your ICT issues and requests.
- In over 60% of cases, our Service Desk team are so well trained and experienced that the entire process, right through to a fix, takes place while you’re on the phone. If not, we have a rigorous process in place to resolve your request in a fast and efficient manner. Here’s an outline of how it works.
Requesting support (raising a ticket)
- We make it easy for you to start the process, the last thing you want when you need something doing is a complex or slow start.
You can use the most convenient method for you:
- You can email us using our support desk email ([email protected]), telephone us (01214101520) or connect with a technician using our real-time chat. Our Service Desk is manned from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and we monitor voice mails around the clock.
- You can also create a support ticket at any time using our customer care portal by login via the web, using your desktop or mobile.
- Once we have all the details from you, we quickly assess the priority of your request, based on how much it affects you and your organisations. For more information on how we do this, please see our SLA page. We’ll let you know what the priority is, but we can also change the priority if you let us know that we’ve got it wrong.
- We’ll also let you know who the contact is for your ticket, so you know exactly who will be helping you. If your ticket needs escalating to someone with specialist knowledge, or if it passed on in order to speed things up, we’ll also let you know who they are.
- Most problems and requests are dealt with by the people we call our 1st line supports who take your call or answer your email all technically trained and not just call loggers.
- They will look at your request and formulate a resolution plan. They will begin work on your ticket, but if they haven’t managed to find a complete resolution within the first 30 minutes of work, then we look to escalate your ticket up to the second line of support.
- A key part of progress is for your contact to keep you fully updated sometimes this is by email, and at other times we will call you, especially if there are any complications or delays so we can answer any questions you have.
- We track progress against our promised timings (or SLAs) and if we get closer to our time limits we will also increase the priority of your ticket and escalate it too, if that is appropriate.
Once your ticket is dealt with, we’ll check with you to confirm that things are working as expected before closing it.
You have up to 30 days to re-open a ticket (via telephone, email or our customer portal) if something comes up later or you’re unhappy with anything.
We usually send an email asking for feedback or comments from you. It’s up to you, but we really do appreciate your feedback. We always read what you have to say, and do our best to address any issues you highlight. Feedback is genuinely important and valuable to us. We’re dedicated to continual service improvement and your insights help us enormously.