Digital has led to the enhancement of the visibility of logistics operations, which has been permeated across the entire supply chain. The introduction of digital technologies into the logistics industry has caused a significant change in the way in which business is now being undertaking. The industry has been able to create and leverage better and more personalized user experiences from tracking delivery status via mobile devices and to undertaking executions and transactions via online applications and workflows.The digitization of assets both linear and non linear across the board had created solutions which were not possible in the pre digital era.
The logistic industry has been able to work with new business model through the conversion of existing system from a CAPEX to the new OPEX model for software and support. The industry has been able to save time, reduce costs and work with increased flexibility. This has enable it to grow in a two fold manner firstly by entering emerging markets and secondly through an increase in the intermodel market.
These advantages have result in dramatic business benefits for industry, including a reduction in operational costs, increase in speed and transparency, improved efficiency, better collaboration and integration across the entire supply chain ecosystem.
For logistics and transportation companies, today’s business obstacles are more daunting than ever before with global environmental concerns, fluctuating fuel costs, compliance with regulatory mandates and an expanding base of regional suppliers. It adds up to a dynamic business landscape, where Logistic and Transportation companies have little control over margins and costs.
Prarzoo Software Solutions helps companies in the Logistic and Transportation industries in leveraging technology to comprehensively, innovatively and cost effectively which addresses their most pressing business needs.
- Expanding globally while managing costs, standardizing and optimizing processes.
- Building rapidly an IT architecture capable of seamlessly integrating acquired or merged entities.
- Increasingly complex customer acquisition & interaction lifecycle.
- Upgraded speed to market and management of an increasing portfolio of products and services.
- Leveraging technology for improving competitiveness and to innovate business models by making IT an active enabler of green initiatives.