The objective of the internship program is to give you a first-hand impression of the day-to-day working environment. With our internship programme you will get a real chance to work with us as part of our team. Working with us will exposed you to high – profile conferences, participate in meetings, and contribute to analytical work as well as organizational policy. All internships programmes are designed to provide valuable work experience and enhance skills. Internship with Prarzoo also builds provides a sense of fulfillment, character, and makes a meaningful difference in IT world.
AS A PRARZOO INTERN, YOU RECEIVE :
- An internship project placement is based on your learning goals and previous experience in the field.
- Full support from an advisor in the Ghaziabad office who will walk with you through the internship process.
- A professional, experienced supervisor at your host project who will work with you about learning objectives and provide feedback.
- The trainee will get an official participation letter and certificate of completion from PRARZOO.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Interns will have to engage for minimum of six weeks for a Prarzoo internship.
- Interns in Prarzoo need to have knowledge about their internship field or have some experience in the project area.
- All interns must have the ability for addressing challenges, successes, and how to achieve their goal.
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Select Project
For enrolling internship program first you have to decide what kind of work you want to do, when you want to go and where you want to be volunteer. Not sure? Contact us! We’d love to help.
Confirm your enrollment by submitting your online enrollment form along with deposit to make it official. We will match you with the best program based on your community background and interests need.
3. Get Ready!
Just complete an informational phone session with your program cordinator, confirm your volunteer project placement and support you every step of the way as you prepare.